The Frontier Retreat costs $2250.
If you pay by May 15, it’s $1950.
- four nights in either the Lark and Laurel Bed and Breakfast or the Grand Union Hotel in Fort Benton
- all meals, snacks, and drinks
- airport pickup and drop off
- passes to all the museums in Fort Benton
- canoeing on the Missouri River
- guides to the many places we’ll explore
You’ll need to arrange your flight to Great Falls (GTF). Then simply tell us your flight times, and except for a little pocket money for the bookstore, you won’t need a dime. If you choose to rent your own car or stick around for a few days after this event, that’s up to you. We hope you feel you’re getting a great deal.
If for some reason you need to cancel, we’ll refund your money. If you cancel inside four weeks before the event after we’ve laid out expenses on your behalf, we will refund 50%.